COLLECTION OF PERSONAL AND SENSITIVE INFORMATION
We collect personal and sensitive information when you:
- Register for membership and/or log into our Website
- Interact with us through the phone, in person, via email or our Website and you provide us your details
- Purchase or subscribe to our products or services;
- Enter our competitions or promotions
We collect personal and sensitive information to:
- Improve our products and services
- Provide our product or service to you
- Communicate with you
- Offer you promotional product or market our product that you are interested in
- Keep a record of your order for possible refund or exchange
- Keep our customer database
- To investigate any complaints that you make
- To investigate whether you are in breach of our terms and conditions
- Verify your identity
- Comply with the law or to use your information as permitted under the law
- Use your information for purposes that are related to the above
We collect and hold following types of personal and sensitive information:
- Contact details that may include your name, date of birth, business name, billing address, postal address, email address and phone number;
- Optional personal information that you consent to provide, including your interests in a particular area, gender or age
- We will only collect your personal and sensitive information using fair and lawful means.
We do not store credit card details as we use payment gateways and/or third party processor.
If we receive unsolicited personal and sensitive information, we may destroy it or ensure that it is de-identified if it is lawful and reasonable to do so.
We may, from time to time, use ‘cookies’ which are small data file placed on your machine or device to store information, including:
- Authentication cookies that monitor whether you are logged in or not
- Session cookies that allow you to remain logged in and keep track of your activities until the browser shuts down
- Persistent cookies that help us monitor our services by recording your browser activities and they do not expire upon browser shut down
- Flash cookies to personalise your experience
- Improve the performance by reporting any errors that occur
- Provide statistics about how the Website is used
- Remember settings that you used on our Website
- Identify that you are logged into the Website
- Provide ads that are tailored to you
Please note that although cookies do not generally store personal and sensitive information, they may contain your IP address. However you are effectively anonymous to us because the data are collected in aggregate.
All credit card transactions are implemented under industry standard encryption.
For credit card transactions we use a third party processor that we may change from time to time.
We use database management system to store most of the personal information and it contains security features, such as encryption, firewall and anti-virus, to ensure the protection and integrity of our data.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not disclose your personal and sensitive information to third parties for payment, profit or advantage.
DIRECT MARKETING TO YOU
We will not send you unsolicited commercial electronic messages in contravention of the Spam Act 2003.
We will not contact you to promote or market our Business if you have requested us not to.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may request access to your personal information that we hold and we will:
- Verify your identity
- Within a reasonable period of time, comply to your request
- We may refuse to allow you to access your personal information if we are not required to do so under the Australian Privacy Principles.
You may request to correct your personal information that we hold and we will update your personal and sensitive information so that it is up-to-date, accurate, complete, relevant and not misleading.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you would like to access or correct your personal information, please contact us by:
45 Crosby Road, Albion. Q. 4010.