Zinc (Zn), L-glutamine, L-Arginine, Plus Multi B , Glutathione (GSH) Vitamin C (ascorbate)
**This item requires a valid Doctor's prescription.
ATTENTION DOCTORS: Please download doctors order form HERE.
The gut has long been considered the center of good health in traditional medical practices like Ayurvedic and Chinese Medicine. Until recently, the gastrointestinal tract was largely ignored by Western medicine. It was thought it was simply the place where nutrients were digested. However, recent research has shown that maintaining a healthy gut is essential to overall health. In fact, the intestinal tract plays a key role in so many biological processes, it’s hard to list them all.
Here are but a few examples:
1. Digestion of food into small particles
2. Absorption of critical nutrients like amino acids, carbohydrates, fats and minerals
3. Elimination of waste products such as heavy metals via bile
4. Immune function—the intestinal tract is the LARGEST immune organ.
5. Barrier function—keeping out bacteria, viruses and fungi as well as other toxic substances from being absorbed. This is compromised in conditions such as IBD, IBS and “leaky gut”.
6. Inflammation—due to it’s intimate relationship in immune function and it’s regulation of foreign substances from crossing into our blood stream, the gut plays perhaps THE key role in inflammation.
Put simply, if your gut is out of balance, you cannot achieve optimal health.
The problem in modern society is that our intestinal tracts are easily compromised by factors such as stress, anti-inflammatory medicine (NSAIDs like ibuprofen), antibiotics, poor diets, alcohol consumption and smoking to name a few.
Signs of an unhealthy gut include but are not limited to abdominal pain, bloating, diarrhoea and constipation. If you suffer from any of these or other forms of digestive distress, we encourage you to come to have a Healthy Gut IV immediately.
You see, this IV was designed to enhance the proper function of the intestinal tract by adding elements like L-glutamine which is an important source of energy for the cells of the intestinal tract. Zinc and L-glutamine both reduce intestinal permeability (“leaky gut”) closing the tight-junctions between intestinal cells and thus protecting us from over-activating our immune systems and setting off inflammation.
Antioxidants like vitamin C and glutathione are important protectors of the mucosa and cells of the intestinal tract shielding against the damage done from intestinal inflammation.
All of these vitamins and minerals are brought together in one IV to help kick start the healing process for your gut.
• Inflammatory Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
• Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
• Leaky Gut
• Autoimmune Disease
Ingredients: 4 vials
Zinc Chloride: 10mg/ml,1ml
L-Glutamine: 30mg/ml, 5ml
L-Arginine: 250mg/ml, 2ml,
Multi Bs, Vitamin B-Complex, 2.5ml
Glutathione (GSH) 200mg/ml, 5ml
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid/Sodium Ascorbate): 15g